Effective Date: June 1, 2017
At Jaypee Scientific & Chemicals. (“Jaypee Scientific & Chemicals.”, “we”, or “company”), we value the trust that our customers, business partners, and employees place in us to appropriately use and protect information shared with us. This Privacy Notice describes how Jaypee Scientific, collects and uses personal information about you when you visit our website as well as your choices about how personal information will be used. By using this website, you accept the privacy practices contained in this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice in full to understand our privacy practices before using this website or submitting any personal information.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we collect the following personal information about you:
- Contact information, such as your name, physical address, email, telephone number, fax number, organization name, and/or job title when you submit a contact form, order, quote or an online job application.
- Unique identifiers and preference information such as your username, password, marketing preferences, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, computer or mobile device, your navigation and clickstream behavior from actions that you take on our website.
- Information about you from affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, ad networks, and other third parties and combine it with information we already have about you.
- Information about you that you share or make visible on the Internet. We may combine such information with information we already have about you.
Tracking Technologies We Use
We use various technologies to collect personal information about visitors to our website. These technologies may include the following:
- Web logging
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
- We also may use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity may use LSOs such as HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
How We Use the Personal Information Collected
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Improve the content on our website
- Provide personalized website content based on your preferences
- Communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, requests and applications and/or send important notice
- Market products and services
- Conduct surveys and research
- o If you participate in surveys, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice. Further develop our products and services to improve our business
How We Share Personal Information Collected
We will share personal information about visitors to our website with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Notice. Jaypee Scientific., does not sell such personal information to third parties.
- We may provide your personal information to third parties that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use personal information about you only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Some of our pages may use framing techniques to serve content to/from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our website. Please be aware that you are providing personal information to these third parties and not directly to Jaypee Scientific Inc.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your health and safety or the health and safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
- If Jaypee Scientific is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding personal information about you
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Where appropriate or legally required, we will describe how personal information about you that we collect on our website will be used and will provide choices about whether or not to allow us to engage in that use. To exercise your choice, you can notify us of your preferences during the information collection process or using the contact information listed below in this Privacy Notice. You may change your choice and request we delete your personal information at any time by contacting your account representative or our Office at email@example.com or the address listed below.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or contacting us using the contact information listed below in this Privacy Notice.
Access to Personal Information
Some Jaypee Scientific, products and services allow you to directly view, edit or delete information about you online. If this option is not available, you can update information about you by contacting your account representative or our Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or the address listed below. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
This website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
How We Protect Your Information
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and administrative industry safeguards to protect information from unauthorized access, use, loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. We will make reasonable efforts to protect personal information stored on the website's servers from unauthorized access using commercially available computer security products (for example, firewalls), as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact our Office email@example.com or the address listed below.
Seals, Buttons and Content from Other Companies
Our website may include seals, buttons and content links to other companies (for example, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+). These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. When you use a link to go from Jaypee Scientific, websites to another website, our Privacy Notice is no longer in effect. We encourage you to read the privacy notice of each website you visit.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice to describe new website features, products or services we offer and how it may affect our use of information about you and your controls. We will not apply changes to this Privacy Notice retroactively to personal information we have previously collected.
If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will post those changes through a prominent notice on our website or notify you directly. Regardless of our efforts, we encourage you to review this Privacy Notice each time you visit the website.
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, our information handling practices, or any other aspect of privacy and security of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0481 2568461
You may also write to us at:
XIII/247B Jaypee Tower
Near LIC Buildings Star Junction