Sugercheck: Equipped with range of features
The Sugarchek meter is loaded with useful features for patient convenience.
- One touch operation: Easy to operate with an ergonomic design.
- Large LCD screen: with an ease to view test results even for elderly patient.
- 450 results storage : The patients can review the test results with date and time.
- Provides Glucose averages of 7,14,21,28,60 and 90 days.
- Proactive Ketone warning for readings > 240 mg/dl.
- Reliability: The Sugarchek strips are loaded with Glucose Oxidase technology (GOD), the trusted technology over years with high stability enzyme and least interference from other sugars.
- Accuracy: Sugarchek strips have the smallest reaction zone which significantly reduces the reading errors due to incomplete filling and ensures accurate results in first attempt.
- Stability : The Sugarchek strips are most stable packed in vials which protects the enzyme in the strips from extreme temperatures of 2 to 32°C and can be used upto 90 days once the vial is opened.
- Comfort : Sugarchek reads from even a speck of blood as it requires just 0.7 µl of blood. Sugarchek gives accurate and precise results in just 7 seconds.
- Alternate site testing: Sugarchek allows alternative site testing, with results equivalent to fingertip testing .
- Sugarchek has been graded with the highest accreditations from National Institute of Biologicals; ISO (International standard organization), EC (European commission) and USFDA.